3.3.3. adapters cnx¶
This is a sub-command group under adapters that has commands for getting, adding, deleting, checking (test reachability), and discovering (triggering a fetch) of connections.
- adapters cnx add to add a connection for an adapter.
- adapters cnx check to check (test the reachability) of an existing connection for an adapter.
- adapters cnx delete to delete an existing connection for an adapter.
- adapters cnx discover to discover (trigger a fetch) of an existing connection for an adapter.
- adapters cnx get to filter metadata from adapters to only include connections that match various attributes.
220.127.116.11. Help Page¶
18.104.22.168.1. axonshell adapters cnx¶
Group: Work with adapter connections.
axonshell adapters cnx [OPTIONS] COMMAND [ARGS]...
Add an adapter connection.
Perform a reachability check of an adapters…
Delete an adapter connection.
Start a discovery (fetch) for an adapter…
Get connections from adapters based on id or…