3.2.19. adapters cnx get¶
This command is used to extract the metadata for connections from the output of the adapters get command and optionally filter the connections based on status or id.
220.127.116.11. Input feeds¶
The input to this command as –rows must be from one of these commands:
- adapters get: You need to feed the input of adapters get to this command.
18.104.22.168. Common Options¶
- 22.214.171.124.1. All adapters: all connections
- 126.96.36.199.2. All adapters: single connection by invalid ID
- 188.8.131.52.3. All adapters: all working connections
- 184.108.40.206.4. All adapters: all broken connections
- 220.127.116.11.5. Single adapter: single connection by valid ID
- 18.104.22.168.6. Connecton Metadata JSON Data Structure