3.2.23. devices get-by-subnet¶
This command lets you search for devices that are in a given subnet and export the data to CSV or JSON.
126.96.36.199. Output feeds¶
The output from this command is able to be supplied as input to these commands:
- devices/users reports missing-adapters to build a report of missing adapters for all assets returned from this command.
- ../grp_assets_labels_cmds/cmd_add to add labels to all assets returned from this command.
- ../grp_assets_labels_cmds/cmd_remove to remove labels from all assets returned from this command.
188.8.131.52. Common Options¶
184.108.40.206. Common Examples¶
- Get By Examples for examples that are common to all
- Selecting Fields Examples for examples of selecting which fields (columns) to include in the response.
While this command shares most of the options with all the other
commands, it does not have a –value-regex option.